Saturday, August 17, 2013

To play guitar in a jazz band, do you need an electric guitar?

best cheap acoustic electric guitars
 on Best low cost shotgun microphones on a budget
best cheap acoustic electric guitars image



Alex


I want to be in the school jazz band, but my electric guitar is really cheap and sucks. I have a nice acoustic electric guitar, but do jazz bands usually have those in them?


Answer
Every jazz band I've played in had an electric guitar.

Where can i buy the cheapest electric guitar?




mumof3boys


Where can i buy the cheapest electric guitar?
I am after a cheap electric guitar for my 14 year old son that has never played before.
Where can i buy a cheap one either online, or shop.
I am in australia.



Answer
Hello there,

I'm in the US, so I don't know what stores you have around you. Look in the pawn shops and music stores for a used guitar. A good used guitar will sell for about 1/3 to 1/2 the new price. Check your local want ads and craigslist (if there is one there). You can also find used guitars on eBay. Are you looking for an electric or acoustic guitar for your son?

Later,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: To play guitar in a jazz band, do you need an electric guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment