Monday, August 12, 2013

I want a full sized guitar with a great sound?

best acoustic guitar under $2 000
 on Harmony Company models - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
best acoustic guitar under $2 000 image



Olivia


I am having trouble, i am the only one in the family that plays a guitar and i began 2 years ago, I have had a beginner guitar it has 19 frets,small but a good beginner, i am ready to move on from this small guitar to a larger one, and my family has no idea what to get me,so any recommendations? something under 1,000. Thanks!


Answer
The greatest sounding acoustic guitar's in my opinion are gibson, martin and taylor. Gibson is my absolute favorite, nothing matches the sound they get, to me. Unfortunately they're usually $2-5000, but they own a subsidiary company that make the cheaper version of their guitars called epiphone. for $5-800 you can get an amazing sounding epiphone that is modeled after a gibson, but you could also buy one that isn't as well crafted from $200-$400. Martin's and Taylor's both have plenty of great sounding guitar's under $1000 too, and those tend to be more trusted brand's than epiphone because epiphones are gibson knock off's. They should all be 21-22 fret, full sized guitars. I'm just assuming you meant acoustic, but if you wanted an electric, you can find a 22 fret les paul studio or sg from $800-$1000, or a fender american strat or tele for $700-$1000+, or a mexican fender strat or tele for $3-600, all of these guitars have great sounds that have been trusted by pro's for years.

What's a good respectable acoustic guitar that's not too expensive?




sharp d





Answer
Depends entirely on what you mean by "respectable" and "not too expensive". The 2 Lester G recommends are definitely respectable, but I'd say they're expensive by my definition (close to $1,000 each). If, by not too expensive, you're talking under $500, which to me is what that term means, then you won't find a Martin or Taylor new in that price and would have to either go used (still might not find a good one), or change your definition of respectable to include Takamine, Ibanez, Epiphone, Yamaha, and other "respectable" inexpensive guitars. If by "not too expensive" you mean under $200 (which I'd define as cheap), then you're limited to Takamine Jasmine, some lower end Epiphones or Yamahas, and a couple Ibanez models, or you could go off brand and hope you get a good one. Under $100 it's tough to find a respectable guitar.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want a full sized guitar with a great sound?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment