Wednesday, August 14, 2013

How hard is it to learn acoustic guitar?

best acoustic guitars in the world
 on This video is acsually very popular. Thanks to all of you guys who ...
best acoustic guitars in the world image



James


Im thinking about getting a acoustic guitar, also what is the best brand, how long would it take to learn enough to play decently.
Then also if i took lessons or not.



Answer
It's hard. If it were easy then everybody would do it. But it has been the most rewarding thing I've ever done next to raising my children. And I've raised both of them as musicians. How fast you'll learn depends on you and how good your guitar teacher is. I'm a guitar instructor and most of my students can be playing songs after 4 to 6 lessons and be competent players in a year or so. The best guitar is the one you feel the most comfortable with. The best brands are Gibson, Taylor, Martin, Epiphone Masterbilt, Washburn. These are also some of the most expensive brands. You get what you pay for in the guitar world. But there are many less expensive ones on the market for the beginning player. Good luck and hope you stay with it.

What kind of marker/pen would be best to draw on an acoustic guitar?




erniecc90


I just bought an Ibanez electro-acoustic guitar, and I want to draw a rose on the back of the headstock. What kind of marker would be best for a good finish?

Please only answer if you really know what you're doing and mean what you're saying. I traded in my other guitar for this one, so it's my only one and I REALLY don't want to mess it up. Thanks.



Answer
personal experience, i used a sharpie and it faded from my hand rubbing against it and the pick scratching, so i redid it and put old english on it (the wood finish not the beer, its sad that we live in a world where id need to say that) and its perfect to this day. search chris' guitar on photobucket and u can see it, i think that one is still in a public album




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How hard is it to learn acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment