Saturday, August 17, 2013

What kind of acoustic guitar should I buy?

best acoustic guitars for price
 on Click on a thumbnail below to see the full size picture.
best acoustic guitars for price image



Danielle


I only own a beginners acoustic guitar, and I'm ready to buy a good quality acoustic guitar. Price is not too important, but under $300-$400 would be great. I'm thinking about a Yamaha or Epiphone. What are some other good brands you would recommend?


Answer
I'm in Australia. I swear by Martinez, which is a Chinese brand we get a lot of down here. They have a lot of "solid top" guitars in that price range.

Solid top is good, because when your guitar has a solid top, the sound gets warmer and evolves over the years.

If you can find an Epi or Yami solid top in that price range, in your country, grab it. They're both good brands too.

Which company is the best for ACOUSTIC GUITAR?




LUV SKOOL


gibson, gb&a , hobner or givson???For ACOUSTIC GUITAR...
price ranging from 3000-4000 Rs.
Thanks everyone for your kind suggestions...
1 more to ask...
please tell me how is Hobner as a company for acoustic because here in India everyone is telling me to buy it...
pls help...
thanks



Answer
The best acoustics are hand made by custom luthiers like Jeff Traugott, Linda Manzer, Kevin Ryan, and many others. Then there are small shop guitars like Collings, Santa Cruz, Goodall, and a few others. I have no idea how much they cost in India but in my area of the United States which has the highest Indian population in the US they cost around $4000 - $15,000 USD.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of acoustic guitar should I buy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment