Sunday, August 11, 2013

Where can you get acoustic guitar cases?

best acoustic guitar case
 on ... Japan Aw-20 Solid Top W Hardshell Case | Vintage Acoustic Guitar
best acoustic guitar case image



rinnyj:)


I recently just purchased a new acoustic guitar and I don't have case for it. I would like a fun, colorful case, but I haven't found any anywhere. Any ideas as to where I can get pretty, fun guitar cases?


Answer
Every music store sells cases for acoustic guitars but i'm not sure how much fun they are. If you want a really colorful case, get a Calton case, which is available in a wide range of colors.

What kind of acoustic guitar case should I get?




GirlyGirl


Idk if I should get a guitar gig bag for my acoustic guitar or a hard one or what brand. It's mainly for travel and I know there are alot of really expensive cases so like I'd prefer it to not be to expensive like under 100 dollars


Answer
I suggest a soft case. Not as soft as a gig bag, and not as tough and unwieldy as a hard case. It's like the medium.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can you get acoustic guitar cases?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment