Monday, October 28, 2013

How easy would it be to learn the acoustic guitar?

acoustic guitar beginner basics
 on Basic+acoustic+guitar+chords+for+beginners
acoustic guitar beginner basics image



star**


I want to take up the acoustic guitar, but I don't know how to go about learning it without lessons. I'm already grade 6 on piano, and took my grade 5 combined viola/violin 5 years ago and continue to play the viola, so I wouldn't be an absolute beginner. Also, I have pretty good pitch, near perfect, if that helps.
I don't want lessons I have exams coming up so I don't have time for more music lessons, but I have the dedication to teach myself.
Thanks!



Answer
Hi,

I was in the same boat you were in 3 years ago when I first picked up my guitar, and haven't taken a lesson since. If you have good sense of pitch and tone, it really isn't too difficult. I would first get a beginners guide for guitar from your local guitar shop. It just teaches you the basics of the guitar, and can later expand on as your progress. Learn basic open chords and practice strumming techniques. With practice, you will get better over time. Whether you want to learn to read music is up to you, but you can always look up tabs on the internet for your favorite songs. Try ultimate-guitar.com
As far as the guitar goes, I would suggest going to your local guitar shop and ask him to play a couple for you. Here's a good beginner one- http://www.guitarcenter.com/Takamine-G-Series-G340-Acoustic-Guitar-516421-i1148978.gc?CJAID=10449560&CJPID=1759905.
Have Fun!

How to start off as a beginner acoustic guitar player?




Eddy


I just bought a ibanez acoustic guitar recently and i don't know how to start off. What should i do?


Answer
You should always learn your notes, scales, and chords first. The basics are the best, you can play practically everything! You can get some lessons if you want. Have fun playing guitar!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How easy would it be to learn the acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment