Friday, November 1, 2013

what is the best electric guitar for my 7 year old to learn on?

best starter acoustic guitar kids
 on - cheap acoustic guitars, acoustic guitar, beginner acoustic guitar ...
best starter acoustic guitar kids image



Spanky6966


I don't know anything about guitars sorry. What gear would he need? I want to get him lessons but want to make sure he has everything he needs. thanks for the help.


Answer
Well for starters an electric is not more expensive than an acoustic, also an acoustic body is very large for a kid that age. So I do not agree with the answer above. If you can find a kids size electric that would work. If not, the Epiphone Les Paul Jr. is a fairly small guitar and would work just fine. A little Line 6 Spider 15 watt amp would be a choice for an amp also.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/epiphone-lp-junior-special-electric-guitar

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/line-6-spider-iv-15-15w-1x8-guitar-combo-amp

What acoustic guitar is good for me?




JGL


I do NOT shop online by the way, lol.
I am a 14 year old, average sized girl who wants to play acoustic guitar.
I prefer going to Guitar Center and buying one, cheaply priced.
Preferably $250 - $300 or under.
Links please, if possible?

I just want to know a good brand for acoustic guitars. Not a little guitar for young kids.

thank you :)



Answer
the Ibanez starter pak has a good guitar, a gig bag, a strap, a tool pouch, an electronic tuner all for about $100. Many manufacturers have a similar starter pak or guitar center can put one together for you. You should not need to spend more than $200 for a good beginner instrument. I definitely suggest investing in guitar lessons to insure that you will get the most out of your purchase




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best electric guitar for my 7 year old to learn on?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment