Saturday, November 2, 2013

What acoustic guitar do I get?

cheap acoustic guitars argos
 on Fender DG5CE Reviews - cheap discount prices, reviews, ratings ...
cheap acoustic guitars argos image



Unisex


I really want to play some songs in the chart,I want a guitar which sounds like ed Sheeran / Ben Howard / Gabrielle applin , you get my vibe , I'm aware it's an acoustic but what kind ?? I bought a guitar 2 years ago thinking it would sound like that £20 from Argos it's a Herald Model No HL34, and it's not that guitar! I have the foggiest please help thanks!!:)


Answer
Your guitar is a classical acoustic guitar with nylon strings. I looked up your guitar model.

You need a Steel Stringed Acoustic or Folk guitar to get the sound you're looking for.
At Argos, the cheapest ones are the Martin Smith guitars. They start at 40 quid.
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/039225.htm

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?s=Price%3A+Low+-+High&storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&langId=110&q=ACOUSTIC+GUITAR&authToken=

Not saying they are good, but if you only paid 20 for the first one, that tells me you don't have a lot of money to spend.

Are the ibanez gio series good starter guitars?




Jake


I can play chords on my acoustic and am getting an electric I have seen a second hand ibanez gio for £180 in my local music storeshould I get this over a squier bullet strat from Argos I will be playing indie rock stuff like the arctic monkeys also I will be learning other ways to play to


Answer
Both are good guitars i truely perfere ibanez for a more rock/metal music but it all depends oh what you are looking for but whatever is cheaper and better sounding dont exactly go for the cheap ones spend a little more than you intend to spend cause sometimes spending just a tad more can help but go all for sounds or get an ibanez body guitar and customize it by buying pick ups you choose it all depends




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What acoustic guitar do I get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment