Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What kind of acoustic guitar should I buy?

best quality acoustic guitars for beginners
 on Top 10 Best Acoustic Guitar Brand In The World - Best Acoustic Guitar ...
best quality acoustic guitars for beginners image



Danielle


I only own a beginners acoustic guitar, and I'm ready to buy a good quality acoustic guitar. Price is not too important, but under $300-$400 would be great. I'm thinking about a Yamaha or Epiphone. What are some other good brands you would recommend?


Answer
I'm in Australia. I swear by Martinez, which is a Chinese brand we get a lot of down here. They have a lot of "solid top" guitars in that price range.

Solid top is good, because when your guitar has a solid top, the sound gets warmer and evolves over the years.

If you can find an Epi or Yami solid top in that price range, in your country, grab it. They're both good brands too.

What's the best acoustic guitar for under 800 dollars?




Zach


I'm a beginner but I'm looking for a good quality acoustic guitar for under $800. I really prefer a Martin or Taylor but am open for other suggestions. I'll be playing and singing country music mostly if that helps.


Answer
A yamaha fg700s would be perfect for you at youre stage and youll have 600 to go towards a martin or taylor for when youve got more experience and are more serious about playing. You wont get a decent martin or taylor with 800. If you want something a bit better than the fg700 then try a seagull s6 or a yamaha fg730s.simon and patrick and takamine are good quality too. For me,these are the best guitar brands under $800 to try out at a few stores. Dont buy a guitar for the name,buy one for the sound and feel.ive had most of the above until i needed better.all i play now is martins as i prefer them to everything else ive played,and ive played a lot and wasted money on a lot.the cheapest quality martin
You can get is a d1gt,everything cheaper is laminate mexico models.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of acoustic guitar should I buy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment