Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What is an example of a song with a lot of blues licks?

best acoustic guitar licks
 on Guitar Lesson World - Learning The Fretboard
best acoustic guitar licks image



blank for


I've played an acoustic guitar for a little less than a year and i'm trying to learn some blues licks. I normally get them from classic rock solos but i need something that i can play on an acoustic, with less bending. Any ideas?


Answer
Check out, I'm real, Doc Watson. A legendary acoustic guitarist. He put out Spikedriver Blues, Rising Sun Blues, and others. I also suggest Mississippi John Hurt. Go to 'Lala' and listen to them. Free.

Good songs to play on an acoustic guitar?




Pierce


I've been playing guitar for about a year now, and I not finding much to play anymore. I've goofed around and made my own things, and learned a handful of songs, and a lot of little licks... I lisiten to mainly alternative style music and rock. But I want things to play on acoustic guitar, just good sounding things with some difficulty.. I hope you guys can help. And thank you very much


Answer
Something in the way by nirvana




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is an example of a song with a lot of blues licks?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment