Sunday, October 27, 2013

What type of guitar do you think a beginner guitarist should buy?

good acoustic guitars for beginners yahoo
 on Acoustic Guitar Lessons for Beginners Online Rewiew - Yahoo Voices ...
good acoustic guitars for beginners yahoo image



Daoie


How much in average for the cost and type considering it an acoustic guitar, and where can I buy one? I don't want to go all out. I just want price estimations. And how long do you think it'll take someone with no experience to learn to play the guitar? Thanks in advance.

Any other info. on guitar playing would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.



Answer
I've been playing guitar for quite some time and have currently have my life dedicated to it.

When I began playing guitar I started on a cheap nylon classical guitar as the frets are wider and make finger chords easier. These guitars do not have to be expensive and my original (which I now use to fool around on for flamenco and classical style) cost me only 125 dollars, which my when originally bought was considered an upscale.

The downside is classical guitars do not sound like steel strings or electrics so mimicking rock/blues etc. will sound strange on the guitar.

You can learn to be able to pick up songs very fast after a few months if you practice enough and then can pick your style (upgrade your classical, buy a steel string or an electric)

Guitar is a never ending journey and there are still many parts of it I strive to master.

Once again as I say to everyone on yahoo,

Practice practice practice!

If you decide on going with a steel string acoustic or electric to learn on, it is also fine and will necessarily hurt you. Just practice!!! And do not be afraid to try and tackle theory even if 99% of the time it doesn't make sense. As your ear, technical, and theory skills grow you will be a more then competent guitar player

Is there any good websites anyone knows about that will teach me how to play guitar?




CombatMedi


I have an acoustic guitar, and I'm completely new to guitar (no experience except that I like ACDC =)

Anyone know of a website for new people?



Answer
Try one of these.
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=free+beginners+guitar+lessons&fr=ush-ans




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of guitar do you think a beginner guitarist should buy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment