Sunday, October 27, 2013

What's the best acoustic guitar for under 800 dollars?

best acoustic guitar 800 dollars
 on www.americanmusical.com/ItemImages/Large/FEN 0968075 000.jpg Product ...
best acoustic guitar 800 dollars image



Zach


I'm a beginner but I'm looking for a good quality acoustic guitar for under $800. I really prefer a Martin or Taylor but am open for other suggestions. I'll be playing and singing country music mostly if that helps.


Answer
A yamaha fg700s would be perfect for you at youre stage and youll have 600 to go towards a martin or taylor for when youve got more experience and are more serious about playing. You wont get a decent martin or taylor with 800. If you want something a bit better than the fg700 then try a seagull s6 or a yamaha fg730s.simon and patrick and takamine are good quality too. For me,these are the best guitar brands under $800 to try out at a few stores. Dont buy a guitar for the name,buy one for the sound and feel.ive had most of the above until i needed better.all i play now is martins as i prefer them to everything else ive played,and ive played a lot and wasted money on a lot.the cheapest quality martin
You can get is a d1gt,everything cheaper is laminate mexico models.

What's a good acoustic guitar to buy?




Sam


I have around 500-800 dollars to spend on a new acoustic guitar. I was looking at some of Carvins guitars and also browsed around guitar center and saw a few I liked. But as far as quality and sound is there anything that sounds amazing and is nicely crafted. The lower the price usually the better. Thanks guys!


Answer
Well you have a good budget , to start with as you'll be able to get a pretty decent one. Taylor guitars are probably some of the best out there, and you make be able to buy one of their cheaper guitars with that sort of budget, the good part is you know it will be made to a high standard. Fender guitars are also really good and these start from a much lower price range. Takamine guitars are aslo pretty good and I know they start fairly low. Yamaha are alright, but they're not the best, but then out does come down to what you feel like is the best.

Those are the brands I can think of off my head but I'm sure there are more. As I said though the best guitar for you is the one that feels and sounds the best to you, so you will be comfortable playing it. Just go to other shops in your area to see what they have and play on those guitars too. I went to four shops looking for a guitar before I found one I even remotely liked... (I have a fender electro acoustic now :) )




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best acoustic guitar for under 800 dollars?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment