Saturday, November 30, 2013

what are your favorite summer 2011 songs?

best acoustic guitars 2011
 on ... 48 (sim: L 50) Vintage Acoustic Archtop Guitar W/case All Original Exc
best acoustic guitars 2011 image



emilyybean


They don't have to be from 2011, just ones that you love listening to now and kinda go with a summery theme (ex: acoustic guitars, dancey stuff, light rock, etc.) thanksss!


Answer
How to love

Tonight, Tonight

Lazy Song

Super Bass

Good life

Will I have time for hobbies whilst studying a law degree?




Natalie W


I am starting a law course in September of 2011 at degree level and I want to study hard and get good grades, but I have always wanted to learn to play the guitar and have the money available for christmas to buy a solid top acoustic. I also enjoy reading and writing and I was wondering if I would be able to find time to read, write and learn the guitar whilst still studying for good grades at university? How busy is an average law student?
Thanks in advance!



Answer
Probably not. I went to Medical School and had time for nothing and no one




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are your favorite summer 2011 songs?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment