Thursday, November 28, 2013

Where can i buy a crappy and used acoustic guitar?

buy acoustic bass guitar
 on Buy fender case for bg 29 acoustic electric bass guitar ...
buy acoustic bass guitar image



Awsomeness


I want to play bass, but I want see if I like it. Andy know where to buy a crappy acoustic bass/guitar for under $50. I don't care how bad it is, just not broken so i can play it.


Answer
try craislist.com - u can pretty much find anything on there

Can you recommend a good acoustic bass guitar?




InHisTime


I am looking into buying a good quality acoustic bass guitar and can only spend around $500. it will mainly be used for acoustic sessions with a couple other acoustic guitars. I would like something that has a full sound but cant afford to pay thousands of dollars. does anyone have any ideas?


Answer
I just started going acoustic shows with a trio I work with, and thought it would be cool to get an acoustic bass. I went in with a $1000 budget, played 7 or 8 of them, and wound up ordering a Dean Exotica Acoustic Bass:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/bass/dean-exotica-quilted-ash-acoustic-electric-bass-guitar-with-aphex

To me, it had the best sound acoustically, and the electronics are great on it.

At $400, you'll still have enough to get a gig bag and some other accessories.

Good luck.

Greetings from Austin, TX
Ken




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i buy a crappy and used acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment