Monday, November 25, 2013

What is the best sounding acoustic/ibanez acoustic electric?

best acoustic guitars under 750
 on Beautiful Guitars | AreCross
best acoustic guitars under 750 image



Baylee


I know its ALL about the feel, but i would like to know from all of you experianced players, what acoustic or acoustic electric guitar sounds the best. Im a partly begginner player looking for a new guitar thats not a worthes piece of glued saw dust(: LoL, And please dont mention "you really have to play the guitar yourself", or "there really is no best guitar". I just want to know what guitars sound best to you. I dont want any answers like, a martin, or an expensive brand like that, Because ive got a budget!(: I think i like Ibanez guitars because of the sound of them on youtube (i know its didtorted through a camera) and ive heard good things from buyers, and there fairly cheap, is that the right way to go?
What i would like to be answered:
Is ibanez a good acoustic/acoustic electric
whats the best sounding guitar youve heard
under $300
what are good acoustic/electric acoustic models (from any brand under about $300)
any brand recondmendations?
thanks alot, i know its a little specific, but please answer, im STUCK!
(: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:



Answer
I have to be a bit bias, as I do have an Ibanez Artwood acoustic/electric (with a solid top) that is, has been, my main work guitar for the last several years.

But, you really have to try them out FIRST HAND, physically and listen to them to get the best impression, to decide for YOURSELF. And at $300.00 bucks? Good luck, buddy.

Mine was $750.00 list (retail), but bought @$500.00. How come? It had been at this great little music store for some time and marked down, marked down, to the point of being so attractive and being what I found as 'my' ideal instrument of choice. And, a discontinued model of the line.

So, it does make a difference between what players need, want and look for in their concept of what will please them of comfort, design, performance and expression of the music they intend to project as a part of themselves.

And, we all being players around here, can only suggest, and refrain from promoting anything that may be our own favorites in makes and models of any guitars in question.

By the way, my Ibanez Artwood has exceeded my expectations since getting it a few years ago. It blows away other guitars of like quality (and more expensive makes) and performance.

But, that is my personal opinion.

What acoustic guitar should I buy for under $500 - $1000 US?




MikeTechni


Here are my top 3 right options (in order) right now:

1. Takamine EG523SC
2. Wechter Dreadnought Elite Cutaway
3. Taylor 110e

HELP!! They all seem like good choices, but I want the BEST for my money.. I want something that's easy to play (I'm an intermediate player), sounds great, and is built to last.

One more thing, can I get the best VALUE at this price level ($750)?? In other words, would it be better to drop down to a $500 guitar, or step up to $1000 and go all out???

Thanks for any help!!!



Answer
the big ones are martin, taylor, takamine, breedlove, and gibson. martin d-1 and d-15's are nice, very good all around. Breedlove atlas series dreadnoughts are all really sweet sounding, with a very cutting treble. I'm not a huge taylor fan, and have never owned a takamine, but i know that they sound good, and gibsons are probably out of your range.

try fenders perhaps though. I have a few martins, gibsons, and fenders, and though the gibson is my favorite (an old Gibson Dove from a friend), the fenders have a very distinctive sound and i like them almost as much. I don't know if youre willing to buy used, but you could probably get an ls-20 for about in your price range, which just sound amazing. Another guitar i got after i played a freinds and just fell in love, its the Fender J5 signature, of John5 who's an amazing player of all genres.

in short, look at:
Martin D-1 and D-15
Breedlove Atlas series Dreadnoughts
Fender used LS-20
Fender J5 acoustic

Also, I'm sorry, but the person above me is incorrect. Ask any luthier or player, but the major difference in guitars lies not in the metal or the electronics (when speaking of electrics) but in the wood. The reason that squier guitars sound somewhat...bad...and upper end fenders sound amazing is the difference in the quality of the wood. It would cost perhaps 300 dollars max to give a squier all the electronics of a 2000 dollar guitar, and it would still sound terrible, because it has terrible wood. Sorry, I just hate it when people think that wood doesn't matter.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best sounding acoustic/ibanez acoustic electric?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment