Sunday, November 24, 2013

What kind of string should I get for my guitars?

best handmade acoustic guitars
 on ... AC25SM Atlas Acoustic-Elect ric Guitar Custom Sunburst Top w/free case
best handmade acoustic guitars image



Kelly


So I have 2 guitars and I taught myself how to play so I don't know much about them. But I need new strings for both of them and I don't know what kind to get. One is a yamaha electric, and the other one is a yamaha accoustic.


Answer
I would go with D Adario for the acoustic guitars. For the electric i would go for some handmade DR's (blues) or GHS boomers (rock)

What guitar brands do you recommend for a beginner?




Crayons


Guitars are like any other instrument, I'm sure, in that there's no "one-size-fits-all" brand, but what guitar would you recommend to a beginning student?

I'm looking for an acoustic guitar, and I'll be mastering the basics first, but in the long run I hope to work on jazz music (well, that's sort of...information that you didn't need, but I'm excited and I love jazz).

Which brands should I be looking at?

Thank you to anyone who answers or just drops advice. :D



Answer
I recommend you get an Yamaha, because you get a very good quality guitar for the money. Then later when you start with more advanced playing, you might want to look for another. Yamaha do have handmade guitars also. But that's more for the pros I would say.
Have a look at my page also, I have some stuff there that you may like. Take care, and good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of string should I get for my guitars?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment