Friday, December 13, 2013

I have a small crack on my acoustic guitar saddle, will this affect the tone of the guitar?

cheap acoustic guitars guitar center
 on Holds acoustic or electric guitars and banjos. Stand has black foam ...
cheap acoustic guitars guitar center image






It is a cheap 100 dollar guitar from Guitar Center new. The crack is really small and is next to the G string's position on the saddle. All the rest of the strings sound tuned but when it comes to tuning the G string it sounds off by a little not enough to notice but only when it comes to tuning. Is there any suggestions on this situation?


Answer
if the entire back side (where the strings end) pops up, you can duct tape it down and it will sound the same. a crack won't change the sound at all.

How can I haggle the price of a acoustic guitar at guitar center down?




Senna


I want a acoustic guitar but its to much. I just want 50$ of maybe


Answer
Email Musicians Friend and ask them to work with you because they might. Besides Musicians Friends is no tax for most states while Guitar Center taxes everyone so you already would be getting it cheaper just by buying it at Musicians Friend. Both have free shipping I believe. I was looking at a Synyster Gates Custom Red - at G/C it went for $1049 plus tax, I got it at Musicians freind for $891 no tax. I was looking at a Epiphone Dave Navarro Acoustic Standard. On Guitar Center it goes for $1042 plus tax. I got Musicians Friend to go to $555. They work with you and have great customer service.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have a small crack on my acoustic guitar saddle, will this affect the tone of the guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment