Saturday, December 14, 2013

What's the difference between Cole Clark FL1AC and FL2AC acoustic guitar?

best acoustic guitar 1500
 on ... Acoustic Archtop Guitar 1950 Oahu Rare | Vintage Archtop Guitar
best acoustic guitar 1500 image



.


Okay, i'm going to buy a new acoustic guitar. And i fell in love with the sound of Cole Clark FL1AC. I've been to the music store and compared the sound, feel and weight between FL1AC and FL2AC and i can't find the difference (other than the material and finishing). So does anybody here know what's the difference between this two because they're $300 apart ($1500-$1800)........


Thanks for your help :)



Answer
Sorry my good damsel, can't help you.

I wish I know how to play a guitar, to share your passion. I want to sing Linkin Park's What've I Done with it.


I miss you to the brink of insanity! (digging my heart out) what happen to you lately?

What is the best 5 string bass guitar that is under 1000 i need all the details and what is the best acoustic?




indycolts


what is the best 5 string guitar that is under 1000 i need all the detail about the sound effect weight and all that above. And what is the best acoustic guitar that is under 1500 same details as the bass.


Answer
Here's a few to look at. You didn't specify whether you wanted short scale, long scale, fretted, unfretted, active electronics, one pickup, two pickup, three pickup, or what type of wood you prefer. You really need to go down to a music store and do some homework. If you are asking what my personal favorites are, I am just not that particular. I've played everything from a Carvin Rosewood fretless to a Beatle Bass. They all had their good points and bad points and I loved them all. Get the instrument in your hand and find out what's best for you. We don't know what kind of music you like to play. Different setups are good for different styles of music. Do you intend to get into Punk, Reggea, Ska, Swing, Bebop, Classic Rock, Anthem Rock, Country, Soul, R & B, or maybe genuine Hotel Hilton Elevator music to be ignored by?

When you say the best, are you talking engineeringwise, the best overall sound, the best wood, the best reputation, best bargain, or best everything? So many variables and you are not giving us a lot to go on here.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the difference between Cole Clark FL1AC and FL2AC acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment