Saturday, March 29, 2014

Is it okay to buy a acoustic guitar from guitar center?




Malikah Si


I live in Kansas city and the closest one to me is in overland park and independence. I want a Taylor but a guitar brand new. Why is there guitars there so cheap? I don't have a local music store. Mine only do repairs but no selling instruments. Do you think guitar center carries high end guitars?


Answer
guitar center and the internet, have ruined the music biz.
Neither cares at all about quality, or service. Just the money.
I always try to support the local music store, that has a real guitar tech.

I want a store that gives me the same answer, every time I ask it.
GC will give you a different answer, every time. All they care about, is whatever "the boss" told them, that morning.

Wherever you buy it, PLAY the guitar first. The actual guitar.
Taylor also sells very good high end guitars.

If you are in Kansas City, there are a LOT of good local stores, that carry Taylors, in all price ranges.

I have a K-14, from the '90's. It's a Koa wood, grand concert size, just a little smaller than a "dreadnought" size. It was about $1,500 then, I don't know how much they are now, but Taylor does make some of the best guitars, in their price ranges.

Acoustic Guitar Questions?




Jed Jed


I am interested in buying a guitar for myself I have a bit questions, and concerns though.

First: As I check online, I see some good guitars but when I see the reviews it says I got this for my 7 year old, and I am looking for a adult guitar but I don't know if there is a difference, and what size I should get (Adult size)

Also does anyone know a known place where I can get the kind of acoustic guitar for under 100$$

Thanks, I highly appreciate it!!
IS THIS GUITAR GOOD FOR ME??
Silvertone SD Series Acoustic Guitar Pack With Digital Tuner



Answer
Check out your local Guitar Center. I've never purchased a guitar there, but I know they have a really large selection of acoustic guitars of all sizes for all price ranges. A guitar under $100 is probably not going to be very good quality though - Cheap guitars aren't good, and good guitars aren't cheap.
Ask someone who works there for an evaluation, they'll help to find the best guitar for you, within your price range/size needs/etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it okay to buy a acoustic guitar from guitar center?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment