Thursday, March 27, 2014

Can you play acoustic guitar songs with an electric?




T.I


I want to get a guitar, but I'm confused at which one. I want to play acoustic guitar songs and want to try starting electric guitar songs, But I don't want to have 2 different guitars.
Btw, I already know how to play with the acoustic. I'm just asking which I should get.



Answer
Can you play acoustic guitar songs with an electric? Yes.

I want to play acoustic guitar songs and want to try starting electric guitar songs, You can do this. The songs written for the electric will not sound the same of course.

But I don't want to have 2 different guitars. You will eventually.

I want to get a guitar, but I'm confused at which one. Start with the acoustic first. Almost all beginners start out with an acoustic. From the question you seem more interested in the acoustic anyway.

what is the best acoustic guitar song?




Millie


I want to learn a popular (not cheesy) acoustic guitar song, and not just strumming. One that's not too easy either..but not too hard. thanks xx.


Answer
Try these... all great acoustic guitar driven songs:

Wonderwall by Ryan Adams (his cover of the Oasis song is incredible)

Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez (also a cover but very very good)

Angel In Manhattan by Ellis Paul (great great song)

Last Goodbye by Jeff Buckley (you can find acoustic versions of it... a great song)

Forever by Ben Harper (probably one of the most beautiful acoustic songs I've ever heard)

The Maker by Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds (from their Radio City live record, this is a great version of this song)

I heard a great acoustic version of the song "I would Never" by The Blue Nile on kexp.org. So good. I recommend learning that.

I better stop there. Hope you like those...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you play acoustic guitar songs with an electric?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment