Thursday, March 27, 2014

acoustic guitar...?




rebecca b


i want to play guitar very badly
but i need to find one that i can buy thats cheap
i live in michigan soo please tell me where can i find a cheap guitar in michigan OTHER THAN EBAY =]



Answer
craigslist. it will tell you who has guitars for sale in your area. And although I HATE HATE HATE to say this because I own my own music store....try Wal-Mart.

It's not a very good one, but it is cheap if that's what you're looking for. or you can buy one from me :)

AmericanMusicCentre.net

Acoustic guitar?




Joe H


Any idea where I can purchase a good cheap acoustic guitar,would the ones on ebay be good?


Answer
I would check in the local pawn shops first. It's never a good idea to buy a used instrument you can't play first, so you should probably skip EBAY. Washburn and Yamaha make excellent low-budget guitars for $200. If buying a new guitar, check out musiciansfriend.com.

If you buy a low- budget guitar, you'll probably want to use the lightest gauge of strings available. The necks on cheap guitars don't play as well as others and thick strings will make it's playability worse.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: acoustic guitar...?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment