Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Givson Guitar Question?




Gavon


I got into playing guitar not too long ago and I'm planning on buying a Givson acoustic G 125 that I believe is used but like new from a guy in town and I was just curious if anyone out there could tell me if a Givson guitar would be okay for a first timer? Are they good guitars? If anyone out there knows about guitars and could help me I'd appreciate your help, thanks!


Answer
Not a brand I would run right out and buy without having played first. They're a cheap plywood guitar made in India. Here's a link to their web site where the G125 is shown.
http://www.givson.com/products2.htm

Personally, I think it's an ugly looking acoustic guitar too, but I'm certainly not the judge of all things guitar!

I'd suggest you look around for a good used Yamaha or Takamine. If you can afford to, look for one with a solid spruce top. They sound much better. Not sure what you were going to pay for the Givson but a nice Yamaha FG700S is only $199 brand new and is a great guitar for a first timer. I think you could do much better than the Givson (plus did anyone mention it's just an ugly looking guitar?)

Need help in buying a good acoustic guitar below rs10000 in india delhi region as my 2nd guitar?




Alankar


Plz recommend a acoustic guitar below rs10000 in india near delhi as my second guitar i shortlisted the yamaha f310 recommend any other better option around the same price


Answer
I can make a recommendation but I do not know if you can buy it in India, you probably can. I would recommend Fender guitar. It is very respectful brand and good quality. I know they not cheap either.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Givson Guitar Question?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 comment:

  1. I recommend you to read this and you can find your best choice.I guarantee you won't regrade.
    https://bestmusically.com/top-5-acoustic-guitars/

    ReplyDelete