Saturday, March 29, 2014

Easy-ish songs for acoustic guitar?




carabear19


Okay. So, I'm sitting here being pretty bored. I really want something new to play on my guitar... I'm not that great or anything though. Any song suggestions?


Answer
emily by from first to last
time of your life by green day
more than words by extreme
last kiss by pearl jam
big girls don't cry by fergie

Fast strumming acoustic guitar songs?




NiK


Ive been playing for a few years, and i want to know of some fast strumming acoustic guitar songs. This is about how fast im looking for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntVxHHDNrSA (Kicks in about 30 seconds in)


Answer
3 A.M by rob thomas
pearl jam - daughter
little lion man - mumford and sons




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Easy-ish songs for acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment