Friday, June 13, 2014

Cheap, Quality Guitars?

Q. I have no access to a guitar, so I'm looking for a very cheap one that I can use to get a feel of how to play it. I'm not sure how good I am since I've never played, so I don't want to spend a lot of money. I just want a full sized acoustic guitar that won't break when I play it, because I'll have no idea how to fix it. I need to buy online because guitar shops around here are very expensive. Amazon would be nice. The highest I'm willing to spend is $50. I've seen them on Amazon for $15, but I'm worried about the quality. I'm not looking for something top of the line, just something that's not crap please. An expert opinion would be highly appreciated. Also, if you can find a guitar with add-ons like a guitar case, pick or cool design, that would be great ^^. Other than that, just a good acoustic under $50.


Answer
"Cheap" and "quality" just don't go together, as posted above. It would be dumb to spend a lot when you aren't sure you want to keep playing, but don't expect quality sound or decent action for $50. Just buy something in your price range and see what you can do.

Where can I buy a high quality acoustic guitar for cheap?




Pamela


My husband wants an acoustic guitar for Christmas, looking to spend around 200 dollars. I am a bargain hunter and would like to be able to get him something really fantastic for the money. Any suggestions other than a pawn shop?


Answer
Pami Pami pami ! go to music 123.com and be good and God bless!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cheap, Quality Guitars?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment