Tuesday, June 10, 2014

What are some fun songs to play on an acoustic guitar?




Stevie K.


I've got some free time and my guitar. I'm getting a bit bored with my played-out play-list. Any Suggestions.


Answer
Personally one of my favorite acoustic artists is Jack Johnson. A lot of his songs are really fun to play on the guitar, and some can be pretty complicated. In my opinion his best guitar work was on the album Brushfire Fairytales, and on that album, the song "Inaudible Melodies" is one of my favorite songs to play on the acoustic guitar

"Never Know" off one of his other albums is fun and complex too.

What are some great acoustic guitar songs to play?

Q. Lately me and my aunt have been jamming now and then with our guitars, and she's just now learning so she's still a beginner. I've been playing for two years now. I want to find some tabs for some great acoustic songs for us to play that will be easy for her and still fun for me. Know any really awesome songs we could try? Links to tabs and stuff would be awesome.


Answer
I´d say there are many awesome songs for acoustic guitar. Personally, i´d choose Classical Gas from Eric Clapton, Dust in the Wind from Kansas, I´m Yours from Jason Mraz, Your Body Is A Wonderland from John Mayer, Paradise City from Guns ´n´ Roses, and many songs from Jack Johnson are very good for acoustic guitar like "Flake". In Spanish, cause that´s my native language, I´d choose, La Flaca from Jarabe de Palo.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some fun songs to play on an acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment