Thursday, June 12, 2014

Good cheap acoustic guitar brands?




Amelia


I am looking to buy a nice guitar. What are some good brands?
I forgot to add:
My BUDGET is $600-700.
I've been playing guitar for 8 years.



Answer
Yep, Eastman is great but a bit over your $700 max for the decent models with all solid wood (Elderly has a used AC-420 for $600, which is on the lower end of their solid wood models). I just recently picked up an all solid wood Martin OMC-1e on Ebay for $700 and it's a great guitar as well. Bedell also makes some nice solid wood guitars in that price range. I've also read some good reviews of Walden guitars but haven't played any of their higher end models and wasn't too impressed with their cheaper ones.

With any acoustic guitar though, you really need to play it and see how you like the sound. I played several in music stores before I bought my Martin on Ebay, and I like the fact that it was made in the US (all the others I mentioned are made in China).

Good cheap acoustic guitars?




Jerry Hut


I've been using the same guitar for some while now and have been wanting to upgrade to a new guitar. I'm not a beginner but not and expert either. What guitars would be good for an intermediate player that sound great but is under $250?


Answer
I'd get a Yamaha, one of the models made in the 60s and 70s. Great guitars, much better than the ones they make now. Supposedly the best were the ones made in Japan; they're marked "Nippon Gakki". You can find them on Craigslist and eBay.
There are many models though; you'd have to read up on them before buying.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good cheap acoustic guitar brands?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment