Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Where can I buy a cheap Acoustic Guitar (UK)?




seabass


I want to buy an acoustic guitar for a music project I'm doing at school (and I'd like to play anyway). I don't want an expensive one at all, just a second hand one like under £30. Any one got any websites/shops I could look at? Thanks :)


Answer
There may be one available from a member of the LETS network in your community. You can buy it for cash or trade for something of equal value. The Local Exchange Trade System is personal and can be a lot of fun to join and participate.

Good luck.

Where can I get a cheap electric acoustic guitar ??




Anonamiss


My paper round moneys just come through and at the minute I'v got about £130, and I'm dying for an electric acoustic!! I mean you can only strum a normal acoustic so loud before I'll be paying for new strings.... help ?? x
And no-no pawn shops here :(
Yes... looks like e-bay it is :)



Answer
I'd avoid a pawn shop, their mark up is terrible. Go to a music store and see if they have free street press & music papers. They sometimes have a 'trading post' section with people selling privately. I don't know where you live but a lot of towns have weekend advert liftouts too. This is best place to get a potential bargain...
I'd also avoid Ebay...you want to play the thing before you buy it. It might look great but sound terrible.

Also try:
http://www.preloved.co.uk/index.cfm?eu=M2ZR%3E%3EGH%3C%5BY%3B%5DH%2F*XCTFJ3%3CJORK54A%3A%5E%3B%40U%5DZOLF%2FVYW2K*NZ%40OB!0)%5E%25F%256Z%0AMW*L%22'E1.%3AU%2FO'%22BN%5D'%3F%2C5)%22)*-%26R%22I%3AD_%5DE*%409U5J%25_OBK%26%3BJ%2BV!AJQ!NY..%0A%24IW%3A_O+++%0A
http://www.guitarmart.co.uk/
http://www.musicalinstrumentsales.co.uk/elguitars.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy a cheap Acoustic Guitar (UK)?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment