Tuesday, June 3, 2014

What Are some good acoustic guitar songs for a beginner?




Boredkid12


hi i just started playing my acoustic guitar =D after breaking my addiction to video games :P sooo now how do i play some simple songs? :) or what are some easy songs


Answer
i have an acoustic guitar that cost 129 $ and its a epiphone. i got mine at a major music instrument store. if you live in toronto canada their are lots of music instrument stores.

now for playing music i recommend guitar lessons email me at raguno@yahoo.com for more info.but if u just want to play simple music there are some youtube videos,websites and blogs that show you to play some simple songs.

What's a good acoustic guitar for beginners?




Mimi Lee


I want to start learning the guitar, but I can't spend too much on one. Does anyone have any good suggestions on what guitars are good quality but don't cost a lot?


Answer
I would suggest a Yamaha. My first guitar was a Yamaha. They have some inexpensive models that sound pretty good. I think you get a great sound for the money.

Answer mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aj.6Beabm.56W6ydTE6LT2Tsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110318185929AAAgD1s




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Are some good acoustic guitar songs for a beginner?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment