Sunday, August 18, 2013

Cute acoustic guitar song that will make a girl I like smile?

best acoustic guitar songs all time
 on Pat has sung all his life. At nine years old he began playing drums in ...
best acoustic guitar songs all time image



Steve Padi


Hi, I play guitar and I'm looking for a song to learn on the acoustic guitar song that will make a girl I like smile. It has to be made by a guy, it has to be modern, and the lyrics have to do about loving a girl. Thanks.


Answer
Jessies Girl or Hey There Delilah.

Know any good acoustic guitar songs?




RockinCap


I'd like some acoustic guitar songs to listen to. The kind I listen to is more like Landing in London (3 Doors Down), Falling (The Civil Wars), or kind of Pallar Anders Visa (In Flames). Does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks for any kind of help.


Answer
Black Veil Brides - Knives and Pens aucoustic version http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=cybP-qILLlw




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cute acoustic guitar song that will make a girl I like smile?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment