Saturday, August 24, 2013

What are some great acoustic guitar songs?

best acoustic guitars songs
 on Gibson Electric Guitars
best acoustic guitars songs image



Davis K


I am a big fan of pure acoustic guitar songs but don't know of too many good ones. Can anyone help?


Answer
The accoustic version of Everlong by Foo Fighters
Awesome!!

What are some awesome acoustic guitar songs/riffs i could play?




Theonethin


I was just wondering if anyone knows any awesome acoustic guitar songs that i could try playing. I don't care if they are only part acoustic I don't care how hard it is. I just want it to sound awesome. If it has an acoustic guitar part then I want to know about it. =)


Answer
minuete by from first to last.

amazing song, kinda hard.

worth the effort.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some great acoustic guitar songs?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment