Sunday, August 18, 2013

I really want to learn how to play an acoustic guitar. What is the easiest way to learn?

best acoustic guitar books
 on Technique Guitar Lessons - Learn Guitar Techniques
best acoustic guitar books image



Dunbar


I love to listen to country music, and now I want to learn to play the acoustic guitar. Is there any books, videos, or any other ideas you have to help me?


Answer
The easiest, fastest, and best way to learn is with lessons from a good qualified local instructor. A good instructor can help you learn the proper way to play as well teach you much faster than you could yourself. Check with your local music stores to find a teacher near you

what is the best acoustic guitar books to learn out of?




rock this


i've been playing the acoustic guitar for about a year now and "Bert Casey" books are ok to learn of off but can't seem to lean to easy out of them..without taking lessons what do you think are the best acoustic guitar books to learn out of?


Answer
Hal Leonard books are very good for beginners and his books progress in skill levels as yours do. He puts out beginner books for a large variety of instruments.
I found my beginning guitar book on Amazon.com and had it within 2 days. Remember....."Practice makes Perfect", (your mother was right)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I really want to learn how to play an acoustic guitar. What is the easiest way to learn?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment