Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What accesories do you need to start playing acoustic guitar?

acoustic guitar books for beginners online
 on ... Acoustic Guitar  FG100 Red Finish - Online Guitar Lessons
acoustic guitar books for beginners online image



MusicLuver


So I want to buy an acoustic guitar. What things should I buy along with the guitar? (I'm a beginner)


Answer
You'll need a guitar, of course. Also, good additions are a strap, a case, and an electric tuner. Also, you might need some books or sheet music. If you don't want to buy these, you can find lots of free tabs online.
Good luck!

Where can I learn Acoustic Guitar online?




jiiij


I recently got a guitar and need an online website which teaches beginners how to play. Can you give me a link to the most popular online sites for guitar playing? thanks!


Answer
Youtube is a great site because its full of useful tutorials to teach you guitar. Martyzsongs is a good channel to try because his tutorials are very detailed and clear. If you want to learn tab then try http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/, you can type in any song and it will get you tab for it but I suggest you watch a video tutorial to learn all the strings (E.A.D.G.B.E) and basic chords (A.D.G.E) first. You could also buy a music book or take a lesson from a pro, but I suggest that you don't pay for online tutorials because MOST of the time they aren't that good and with a book or a teacher at least you know that your paying for professional advice. Enjoy! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What accesories do you need to start playing acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment