Monday, August 19, 2013

How do I get 2 suitcases and an acoustic guitar from Cork, Ireland to New Jersey, USA in the cheapest way ?

cheap acoustic guitars ireland
 on BlackFriday NEW JL AUDIO 1000 1 V2 SLASH MONO CAR AMPLIFIER AMP ...
cheap acoustic guitars ireland image



In Rainbow


I had to leave this items because of an emergency arouse and I'd like to get them back from a friend who is storing them temporarily for me. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!


Answer
Fed EX

can anyone recommend a good guitar brand?




xmimistarx


My old (cheap) guitar broke! :(
I want an acoustic available in Ireland price range: 100-300 euro! help!!!!!!!!!!



Answer
I've been playing,teaching, gigging, and horsetrading guitars for 20+ years on the side(I'm an engineer for NASA here in Florida, but I was born in Enniskillen-my Ma and Da dragged me over when I was three months old..)
Anyway, don't look at the brand on the headstock, make the decision with your ears and hands. By that I mean get with a friend who can play, go to the music store together, and have him test drive a few in your price range. Listen to him play the same piece of music on different guitars, and make your decision from there. Play it yourself to see how it feels. I'm not sure if you can get away with it on your side of the pond, but my favorite tactic is to know exactly what you want , and go in an hour or two before the store closes on the last day of the month- the sales crew wants to wrap up their commissions for the month, and if you point out a ding or scratch on a floor model, ask for 20% off the tag(and offer cash instead of plastic), the odds are real good for getting a deal. (Have them put new strings and adjust the action/intonation before it leaves the store)
I will recommend one entry-level acoustic brand that seems to be catching on at least over here-it's called Seagull-made in Canada, great quality- but I'd get one with a spruce top-they also come in Cedar, and cedar sounds nice and warm, but spruce is much harder, and doesn't ding or scratch as easy. Good Luck!

Seamus




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I get 2 suitcases and an acoustic guitar from Cork, Ireland to New Jersey, USA in the cheapest way ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment