Saturday, August 24, 2013

What is a good intermediate level electric guitar?

best acoustic guitar for 700 dollars
 on electric guitars used yamaha electric guitars yamaha electric guitar ...
best acoustic guitar for 700 dollars image



Captain Cu


I've played acoustic guitar for four years.

I'm going to be playing backup for my church band. We play contemporary, Chris Tomlin-type, Delirious-type music. I am looking to buy a hard body electric guitar.

I know what I'm doing with the guitar for the most part, and i have a short budget of $250. Any suggestions??

THANKS



Answer
Ibanezes are very nice above the 700 price range, but around 200-300, Schecter has the best fretwork I've seen floating through guitar shops. They do a full setup before shipment, which is better than many companies (jack... Nevermind). Schecter also often puts coil taps on their guitars, allowing you to get les paul humbucker tones as well as stratocaster single coil tones. Happy Hunting.

EDIT: There are plenty of classy looking non-offensive Schecters, and what's important in buying a guitar is its playability and sound, not the visual.

Also, I forgot to mention the great brand Agile, which makes incredible guitars for no more than 650 dollars, and for 100-350 bucks, they make some of the best Les Paul and Strat copies I've ever played.

What is a good guitar for a beginner trying to learn? Price range 500-700 dollars?




James Ford


BQ - Is it easier to learn with an acoustic or an electric guitar? If I learn to play acoustic does that mean I can play electric and vice versa?


Answer
You don't even need to spend that much. You can get a decent guitar for around $225.00. Lessons is where you should put your money. And practice, practice, practice.

This is absolutely, IMO, the best online source to learn how to play guitar, as they have over 35 teachers who each have their own style, they are cheap but have high quality videos, and great support.

They teach you many genres and have many different songs to choose from. Best of all they start you from the absolute beginning if you need it. I LOVE this site.

http://www.howtoplaytheguitarlikeapro.com/jamplay




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good intermediate level electric guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment