Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Where can I get a cheap 6 string acoustic guitar?

best acoustic guitars under 400
 on ... Bucket 300CE Vince Ray Voodoo Hot Rod Design Acoustic | Iconmusic
best acoustic guitars under 400 image



Olivia


I would like to start learning to play the acoustic guitar. I want to find a cheap guitar meaning under $400 dollars but under $200 would be ideal. I would also want it in an assortment of colors because I would like a wood color or "koa" color. Thanks in advance!


Answer
Look at Musician's Friend, American Musical Supply, and Sweetwater websites. Also, pawnshops are giving out a lot of loans these days and they might be willing to reduce their inventory at a better price. Ebay is fine, but beware of a Chinese-made acoustic. They are okay for a while, but the necks usually bend all out of whack too soon. Ibanez makes a decent acoustic, which is probably made in China, but a little bit better.

What kind of acoustic guitar should I buy?




Danielle


I only own a beginners acoustic guitar, and I'm ready to buy a good quality acoustic guitar. Price is not too important, but under $300-$400 would be great. I'm thinking about a Yamaha or Epiphone. What are some other good brands you would recommend?


Answer
I'm in Australia. I swear by Martinez, which is a Chinese brand we get a lot of down here. They have a lot of "solid top" guitars in that price range.

Solid top is good, because when your guitar has a solid top, the sound gets warmer and evolves over the years.

If you can find an Epi or Yami solid top in that price range, in your country, grab it. They're both good brands too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get a cheap 6 string acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment