Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What is a good acoustic guitar for beginners?

best acoustic guitar for beginners with small hands
 on Acoustic guitar lesson : Fingerstyle patterns ( Harp finger pattern 1 ...
best acoustic guitar for beginners with small hands image



hello :)


I am wanting to buy a guitar so I can learn to play them. I don't know what kind I should buy or how much it will cost. I don't need anything fancy, but I do want one that is nice. Also, I have pretty small hands, so I don't know how that effects playing the guitar. Links would be great! Thanks!


Answer
Check out Takamine guitars. Tey are inexpensiv, nice sounding, easy to play and are very very reliable. Once they are set up, its for keeps.

Check this link and do try them. You will be amazed at how well they play.

http://www.nextag.com/takamine-jasmine/products-html

What's a good guitar to buy for a woman who has slightly smaller hands?




J


Whenever I play my boyfriend's guitar which is a Gibson, its difficult for me to play chords and I was wondering if there is an acoustic guitar with a smaller neck for people with smaller hands to play. Also, I'm lost where to start looking for a good acoustic guitar that isn't over $200. Maybe good for a semi-beginner or intermediate player? thanks everyone :)


Answer
Daisy Rock. A guitar company who specify in guitars to suit female hands.
http://www.daisyrock.com/products/acoustic/wildwood-acoustic/wildwood-acoustic-short-scale?sku=83




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good acoustic guitar for beginners?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment