Thursday, November 14, 2013

How much money would a nice quality acoustic guitar cost?

best acoustic guitar for around 600
 on 1974 Gibson J-45 Deluxe Acoustic Guitar J45 | Gibson Acoustic
best acoustic guitar for around 600 image



Rose Harri


I have an Acoustic guitar already, but it's to small for me, and I plan on getting another one. Right now, I have $40.00 saved up. How much money do I need to save in order to buy another one? The guitar I already have was given to me by a relative, so I have no clue how much they payed for it. Thank you.


Answer
A nice guitar will start around $600 or more

a decent guitar with a neck that plays well starts around $200-300
anything cheaper is made from green uncured wood and will warp

Can somebody recommend me an acoustic guitar?




giggity


So I've been playing electric for about 5 years. I would like to buy an acoustic guitar for college but I don't really know anything about acoustics. Anything to ease the transition, and easy access to high frets would be nice. Price range up to about $600. Any suggestions?


Answer
Go to your local music store and try every acoustic guitar in your price range. Buy the one that sounds and feels the best to you. The guitar should choose you, not the other way around.

xx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much money would a nice quality acoustic guitar cost?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment