Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What is a decent acoustic guitar for boyfriend's Xmas gift?

acoustic guitars for beginner adults
 on Guitar Lessons Melbourne Eastern Suburbs (Box Hill) | Modern Guitar ...
acoustic guitars for beginner adults image



ObamaGirl2


My boyfriend really wants an acoutstic guitar for Christmas. He's not picky, which is good because I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars. But, can anyone tell me a good acoustic guitar for a beginner (adult) that is under $160?

Websites for purchase would also be helpful. But anything you can tell me is appreciated!



Answer
here ya go I picked one out for you. but your cutting it pretty close for delivery, might want to go find a guitar shop, there usually the same price.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-PR150-Acoustic-Guitar?sku=512457

What is the advantage of getting a beginner acoustic guitar?




stacey j


I'm about to buy an acoustic guitar online and I noticed that there are beginner guitars and adult sized guitars. the guitar that I really want is an adult sized but, since I'm a beginner, I was wondering if i really need to start out on a beginner instead.


Answer
Stacey, beginner is not a size.

The only advantage of a beginner guitar is that if you give up in six months, you didn't dump 500+ bucks down the drain.

Other than that, they are 'inferior' instruments.

But don't get too caught up on that. In six months to a year, if you are looking to keep playing (I hope you will be) you will have enough experience to begin to appreciate the differences in more expensive guitars. At that point, get yourself a good mass-produced job (300-500 bucks) and pass that beginner guitar on to a niece or nephew or friend's kid.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a decent acoustic guitar for boyfriend's Xmas gift?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment