Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What is an inexpensive but really nice guitar brand?

best acoustic guitar 1500 dollars
 on ... Guitar 6p Solid Top, Made In Spain | Classical Acoustic Guitar
best acoustic guitar 1500 dollars image






I'm looking for a new guitar and have been playin a cheapo guitar for about 6 months and I need a new one with a better sound. One that has a rich bass.


Answer
Acoustic Brands:
Washburn
Oscar Schmidt

Electrics:
Washburn
Ibanez
Squire (they do make nice guitars believe it or not)

Guitar Brands to avoid at all costs:
Martin (if under a grand)
Dean (if Under a grand)
Indiana (garbage brand)
Austin (unless you have it set up)
Gibson (if under 1500)
First Act (just no)

A fender would do ok. Also you can find a good custom build one for about a grand that is equivalent to one 3 or 4 times the cost at CHW Guitars Custom Shop. Their lowest line being 600 dollars for an electric and 1100 for acoustic, great guitars that outplay any ive ever played.

is it harder to play the electric guitar or bass?




aloneness


well my best friend and I want to start a band but we both have to take lessons first. she already has her electric and i have want to play the bass. i already have an old acoustic. but which is harder to learn? and would there be a price diffrence?


Answer
I don't play either....I play classical guitar....and acoustic...but I would imagine that the bass is harder...especially if your a girl...those strings are so fat !!!!! I think electric would be easier....or course you have two more strings to learn....why don't you go to the Guitar Center and hang out and play around with both of them....they even have private little rooms where you can go if you don't like playing in front of people....I wouldn't buy either until you play around for a while and see which you find easier.....you could even buy one and bring it home and play it for a month...Guitar Center is very good with that. I bought a classical guitar that I payed $1500.00 - $1600.00 dollars for and after I had it home for a while there was something about the sound that I didn't like....They had no problem taking it back....I got another one for half the price and liked that one a lot better...so it isn't always the price...for me it's the action and the sound.and everyone has a different action and sound that they like....so try both and go from there !! Good luck...bye !!!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is an inexpensive but really nice guitar brand?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment