Thursday, December 5, 2013

Where can I buy an acoustic guitar online, at some really good prices?

cheap takamine acoustic guitars
 on acoustic guitar 369591506300302800 Vtg Takamine F 360 Acoustic Guitar ...
cheap takamine acoustic guitars image



tyler


I want an acoustic guitar to learn to play but I want to get a cheap one that is of a fairly good quality.


Answer
Look at http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ or http://www.guitarcenter.com/. My personal suggestion is to never buy used, ESPECIALLY online. You never know until afterwards if the neck is warped or something else ridiculous and annoying. In my experience, a couple of the best brands to look at are Washburn and Seagull. Takamine is good too, but they have a slightly higher price range. They have well-priced guitars of surprisingly good quality. The first acoustic guitar I ever had was a Washburn D10SCE, and even today I still don't see myself replacing it anytime soon. :) Expect to pay around $250-$500 if you want an instrument that will last a while even after you've become a good player.

What is the cheapest, best kind of acoustic guitar to buy?




Joanne


I'm in 8th grade, and Ive been playing the guitar for a couple months now.. Im kinda thinking about pursuing a career as a musician, and I'd like to buy a new guitar with a better sound quality then the one I have..?? what would be the best brand of acoustic guitar to buy?


Answer
The term, "cheapest, best kind of acoustic guitar" seems a contradiction in terms. Some of the less expensive guitars for beginner and intermediate players are Alvarez, Ibanez, Ephiphone, Fender, Yamaha, Takamine, and Regal. This is not an inclusive list, however.

On the other side--the best kinds of acoustic guitars--would be Martin, Taylor, Collings, Gibson, Takamine, Guild, McPherson, and a few others. At the top of the list of brands as the best I would consider the classic Ramirez of Spain, coming in around $50,000 apiece.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy an acoustic guitar online, at some really good prices?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment