Thursday, December 5, 2013

Does anyone know where I could for song chords for an acoustic guitar?

acoustic guitar for beginners india
 on Solid Indian Rosewood Guitar Classical Inlay Cg-5 | Classical Acoustic ...
acoustic guitar for beginners india image



cblewis72


I want to learn India Arie's "This Too Shall Pass" and I'm a beginner, is there a site I could go to to first, learn how to play chords and second, to obtain chords for certain songs. A free site would be preferable...thanks.


Answer
http://metalguitarfreakz.blogspot.com

What is the best acoustic guitar for a beginner which is kinda cheap and available in India?




Elina


As the question says (:


Answer
Ibanez Artcore Jazz.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know where I could for song chords for an acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment