Friday, December 6, 2013

What is the best acoustic guitar I can buy for under $200?

best acoustic guitars under 200
 on How to Play Guitar: Electric And Acoustic - The Basics and Beyond ...
best acoustic guitars under 200 image



Im Pissed


I need a steel string acoustic guitar, and i was wondering what is the best one i can buy for under $200

I have no preference if it is cutaway or not, im talking about neck, tone, ect.



Answer
i am a musician and id say any of these

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-V200S-Solid-Top-Acoustic-Guitar-104473822-i1326056.gc

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dean-Performer-Archtop-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar-512177-i1147591.gc

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-CD-60-Dreadnought-Acoustic-Guitar-513903-i1175279.gc

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-SGT110VS-SAGE-SERIES-Acoustic-Guitar-512325-i1172987.gc

they are amazing looking,they have amazing sound and they are very durable and have long life

Where can I find a cheap 6 string acoustic guitar?




Olivia


Where can I find an acoustic guitar for under $200. I have been searching for a guitar for the past few months and I have seen many cheap ones that don't really work for me. Also, in your opinion, what color looks best on an acoustic guitar? I don't care about the technicality of it, I just want an opinion. Thanks in advance!


Answer
Check with your local music store and see if they have any marked-down flat top acoustics. You could visit pawn shops and find a great one at little cost and you could find one that has a warped neck, outlandish heighth of the strings from the fretboard, and has holes where holes ought not to be. Take a guitarist with you should you choose to shop at the pawn shops.

Nicks and scratches will not affect the instrument's tone. I have an old parlor Gibson acoustic that looks like hammered hell, but it plays better than ever before.

The color of the guitar will be at your choosing. Select an acoustic with a blonde or a honey-blonde finished top. For the least expensive brands, the back and sides will normally be made of mahogany.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best acoustic guitar I can buy for under $200?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment