Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What is a good acoustic guitar starter kit?

best acoustic guitar kit
 on Acoustic Guitar Kits and Luthier Supplies
best acoustic guitar kit image



Six1032


I don't know anything about guitars, reading music, ect. Websits would be good,or whatever could help.

Also...Whats better Acoustic or Electric acoustic guitar?

Thx



Answer
Start with a nylon string acoustic guitar. Buy a high quality, but inexpensive guitar. I recommend Seagull brands starting at $225, but you can get cheaper imports.

Metal strings are hard on the fingers for beginners. Electric guitar is played differently than acoustic. I don't recommend starting with electric.

Get a basic chord book. Find a teacher. You can start learning from anyone who is more experienced than yourself. Play together.

Learn to read tabature. This is where guitar music is written by showing the actual finger positions on the fretboard.

Get a songbook of your favorite tunes.

Never put down the guitar.

What is the cheapest price that I can get an American made acoustic guitar for?




Camaro322


I'm looking for an American made acoustic guitar to replace the basic starter-kit model that I have right now, so anything would be an improvement. New or used doesn't matter to me, so long as it's playable. The same can be said for brand, as I have no preference. Any information (model, manufacture year, etc.) would be helpful. I've been looking all over the internet, but information is really scattered. Thank you in advance!


Answer
I don't have the answer you want but, when buying an acoustic the amount of money = quality with sound and the way its built. When buying an acoustic you definitely get what you pay for. I've had cheap acoustics to play around with the warp in a year even with controlled humidity. The good ones, haven't warped and still sound the same as when i bought it. My advice to you would be, save up till memorial day, and go to guitar center (really big sale day), and pick yourself out a guitar that you find suits you best.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good acoustic guitar starter kit?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment