Monday, January 13, 2014

How to learn the guitar?

acoustic guitar lessons for beginners ebook
 on guitar lesson - how to play Island in the sun - weezer - learn guitar ...
acoustic guitar lessons for beginners ebook image



Holla fo a


I'm teaching myself how to play the guitar for a project at school. I have just started practicing chords and while it looks easy when other people do it, its so freaking hard. My biggest issue is making sure my fingers don't brush against any of the other strings because it sounds so bad! Any tips on this issue or anything related to guitar playing?


P.S I'm learning on the classic acoustic.



Answer
try http://guitarmanual.typepad.com and get the ebook there also are videos on there as lessons, the ebook is 93 pages and 8 chapters covering everything a beginner would need, open chords, barre chords, power chords, chord inversions, major minor and pentatonic scales, how to stay in key, modes, techniques, music theory specific to guitar, and much more, good luck

What are some good guitar guides?




Nicholas D


What are some good guide books to buy for a beginner who wants to play the acoustic guitar?


Answer
hi nicholas, check out my site for beginning guitarists, http://guitarmanual.typepad.com
it has an ebook you can download that I think you'll find extremely helpful, it has step by step lessons on exactly what to practice to get good at guitar. It's 93 pages and 8 chapters showing a methodical way to learn, you will learn everything there is to know about beginning guitar and even more, it's also a reference guide so when you are advanced you can always refer to it for chord types, scales, theory, etc.. You can email me through the site and I can help you through anything you're having trouble w/, please give it a try, good luck

http://guitarmanual.typepad.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to learn the guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment