Monday, January 13, 2014

What electric guitar should I get?

best acoustic guitar 500 pounds
 on Black Gibson Acoustic (Elvis Presley Style) - 2LC, Hard Rock Logo Back
best acoustic guitar 500 pounds image



Christophe


Well, I want to spend 500 and less... This will be my first guitar but I'm not a beginner. You see, I have learned electric guitar songs but on acoustic guitar so yea...What cool guitars do you recommend. My favorites are the Gibson Les Paul and the Fender Stratocaster...


Answer
Not as easy to answer as you first think. Much depends on what you want to play, Metal, jazz or whatever your thing is. I suggest the best course is to go to a good music shop. The decent ones will let you try a number of guitars. Every guitar has it.s own feel and tone. No point in spending $500 (or pounds) and then not liking the sound when you get it home. It's a major investment, get it right.

What acoustic guitar should i get?




Simon


I returned from Uni to find an envelope with my name on from my Grandma (who passed away a month ago)
Inside was a card and a cheque explaining how much i meant to her and that she's left me 500 pounds to spend. I used to play guitar and sing to her so i've decided i'm going to buy a new guitar in memory of this, but haven't the foggiest when it comes to what's good value for money. I want one that is high enough quality to keep as long as possible, whilst sounding and looking amazing (not asking for much eh?)
Being a student this 500 pounds is all i can spend so that would be my limit.
I've seen these guitars:

- http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/Ibanez-AW3000CE-Electro-Acoustic-Artwood-Guitar-Natural/F60

-http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/Ibanez-EW35SPE-Exotic-Wood-Electro-Acoustic-Guitar-Natural/FO7

-http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/Ibanez-A300E-Electro-Acoustic-Guitar-Trans-Cherry-Sunburst/CH5

I only really know about Ibanezs being of good quality (even then i could be wrong?), these are my favourite out of them, looks-wise at least. Also that kind of shape is what i'm looking for, but still very open to other suggestions.

If you agree these are good quality could you let me know if these prices are good value please?

Hope I've not been too vague and i will be extremely grateful to anyone who even tries to help!

Thank you,

Simon

P.s I've been playing guitar for a long time, i'm looking for an experienced musician's guitar, i just plainly have no clue and would like to get the best out of my Grandma's money :)



Answer
For the amount you have to spend I would go with an Alvarez. You get a better quality instrument for the money.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What electric guitar should I get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment