Sunday, January 12, 2014

What is a cheap acoustic guitar that sounds good?

good acoustic guitar for beginners cheap
 on ... Beginner Acoustic Guitar Around | GuitarTopia.NET - Acoustic Guitar
good acoustic guitar for beginners cheap image



raymond


I'm looking to spend around 50 to 65 dollars what is a good acoustic guitar for a beginner? Thanks.


Answer
Ahh, man. I would recommend two starter guitars but they are out of your price range. So I'll recommend them anyway :D

For ~$100, I recommend the Epiphone DR-100. I had the step up, the one for around ~$180, and it was such a nice guitar. Sounded beautiful, with a beautiful sunburst finish (then it fell over, landed on the neck and broke D: such a sad day! It just tipped forward off the stand!!!!!!! arg).

Epiphone acoustics are great! And 100$ is pretty cheap. I recommend splurging an extra $35

Look at my source. It's a little out of your price range, but if you shop around, I'm sure you could find this for under $100

What are some really good but cheap acoustic guitars for beginners?




Ms. Pengui


I'm looking to buy an acoustic guitar, but I'm feeling really overwhelmed with all of the choices. I want to start out cheap now then upgrade to something better in a few years. I'd like to buy one that is around $100, but I'm willing to consider some that are around $200 (but not over) since good guitars might be hard to find under $100. I'm not looking for stores to buy from, just the names of some good beginner acoustic guitars.


Answer
there is no such thing as a "really good" cheap guitar. you can get a decent entry level guitar for under $200.00, but you need to be careful, as these are mass produced and probably one out of ten has issues straight from the factory. If you already know how to play, make sure there are no dead spots, and that the neck is not warped or in dire need of a set up. If you do not already play, find someone who does that you trust to help you pick one out.

After working at a guitar store for 10 years, I'd say Yamaha or Epiphone is your best bet for an entry level acoustic guitar.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a cheap acoustic guitar that sounds good?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment