Sunday, January 12, 2014

How to make playing acoustic guitar less hard on my fingers?

best acoustic guitar covers
 on Acoustic Guitar Facebook Timeline Cover Backgrounds - Pimp-My-Profile ...
best acoustic guitar covers image



Nick


I play acoustic guitar a few hours a day, writing and covering but i've noticed recently that my hands hurt a lot, and my finger tips sting. I have been playing for years and this is the first time this has happened since the first time i started. Anything i can do to "Lighten the load" on my fingers when playing?
whats hurting is the fingers on the fret board, not my pick hand.



Answer
I just answered a similar question for another cat a few minutes ago, please check out that answer: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar83GEHCxfr127nWz3wBpsnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110415073028AApSRzU

(In summary: It's about choosing strings, getting your guitar set up properly, and how to toughen your fingers!)

Can you play a song that is originally on ukulele on an acoustic guitar?




HelloMyNam


I'm really into a lot of music that uses Ukulele, and was interested in covering a song ; but I only own an acoustic guitar. Do you think it would sound the same? Is it possible to even make the same notes?


Answer
An acoustic guitar isn't going to sound like a ukulele. It's going to sound like an acoustic guitar. Any piece of music can be played on any instrument but, obviously, is going to sound different on each instrument. There are not specific notes for individual instruments!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to make playing acoustic guitar less hard on my fingers?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment