Tuesday, January 14, 2014

How do you read notes for playing guitar for beginners?

good acoustic guitar for beginners uk
 on Electric Guitars - Acoustic Guitars - Guitar Packs for Beginners
good acoustic guitar for beginners uk image



bb910


I have an acoustic guitar that has been sitting in my room for a while now and I thought I would try to teach myself to play it. I'm trying to start out with the basics and learn to read notes, then go on from there. If anyone knows a website or has helpful information for me, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much!


Answer
£1 bargain , check it out, will progress you nicely
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150824618047?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_877wt_1187

What is the Best acoustic guitar for beginners?




(-:


I want good quality but not to pricey

i live in the uk if that helps?



Answer
Fylde guitars are great and made in the UK.

http://www.fyldeguitars.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you read notes for playing guitar for beginners?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment