Monday, January 13, 2014

Strum pattern for Joy to the World on the Acoustic Guitar?

best acoustic guitars world
 on Guitar Lesson World - Guitar Anatomy
best acoustic guitars world image



Robert Mat


What is the strum pattern for Joy to the World on the Acoustic Guitar? And if possible, on which strings. Thanks.


Answer
It's whatever you want it to be.

Strum the chords and sing the song. The rhythm you strum really doesn't make any difference. People will still recognize the song regardless.

Which strings you play depends on what chords you're using.

What do I need to tune my Acoustic guitar to for Your Guardian Angels by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus?




Searcher15


I want to learn how to play Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, but I don't know how I need to tune my guitar to sound just like or close to what the acoustic part sounds like on the actual song.

Also, If you know where to tune an acoustic guitar for Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World, please tell me.



Answer
You need to tune your guitar to Drop C. If you don't know how to do that then best stay away from the song and learn something else sorry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Strum pattern for Joy to the World on the Acoustic Guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment