Thursday, February 20, 2014

What is a good brand of acoustic guitar for beginners?




photofemal


I am interested in learning to play, and i'd like a nice guitar, thats not crazy expensive...or maybe a kit that comes with a how to video. Please suggest a brand, and maybe a website of a good store to buy from. Thanks a bunch!


Answer
I work at a music store and the guitars we sell the most for beginners are Yamaha and Harmonia. I bought a Harmonia myself because they have more color selections than Yahama. (I bought a red one.) I've had a few friends who are guitarists look at it and they say that except for the action being a little high, it is a pretty good guitar.

Acoustic Guitar for a Beginner?




Kerry789


Okay...I do not know anything about guitars, but I would like to. I want to learn how to play the acoustic. I want a basic easy one for beginners. I am only 13 and want to learn. please give me a link for a website which I could buy one. and what model too. I will have to pay for it and I don't have that much money. I don't know how much I should spend on one so please help. thanx
Also, about how long will it take for me to learn how to play.
http://www.instrumentpro.com/P-JAYJAYJRDE

Does this guitar look good?



Answer
Before you decide on a guitar, you should definitely go to a guitar store and test drive a bunch of them. Each brand tends to have its own feel, so some will feel way more comfortable in your hands than others. If you're just starting, you'll probably want to choose one that has a thin neck, since that will make it easier to move around between chords and notes. And you might even want to get a 3/4 size guitar (also known as a parlor guitar), since those have smaller bodies and are more comfortable to play when you're sitting.

There are tons of great guitar brands, but since you're a beginner, I'd recommend you see how Ibanez or Jasmine by Takamine feels to you. Both brands are made really well, sound great, and have thin necks. Ibanez also has a model called the Daytripper that's a 3/4 guitar. I normally play a full-size Ibanez guitar, but purchased a Daytripper to take with me when I travel. It's an absolute joy to play! Now that I have it, I hardly ever pick up my full-size guitar. It's been discontinued, but you can still find them on eBay and from some online retailers. I'll provide a link below.

If you want to do some research and see what other people think about the different acoustic guitar models, you should check out Musician's Friend. You can search by brand name, price or customer rating. The site also has reviews that are really helpful in narrowing down your options before going to a guitar store.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=ibanez+daytripper&_sacat=See-All-Categories

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/acoustic-guitars/6-string

The most important thing is to choose a guitar that feels comfortable to you, since guitars are very personal and one person's dream guitar is another's nightmare. The more natural a guitar feels in your hands, the faster you'll learn. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good brand of acoustic guitar for beginners?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment